Magic Path Adaptador mando PS2 a GC/WiiMain features- Enables PS™ / PS2™ compatible controller to work on GC™ / Wii™ console.- Support rumble function.- Programmable Auto Fire mode included.Note: 1. MAGIC PATH will be re... Leer más..
Magic Path Adaptador mando PS2 a GC/WiiMain features
- Enables PS™ / PS2™ compatible controller to work on GC™ / Wii™ console.
- Support rumble function.
- Programmable Auto Fire mode included.
1. MAGIC PATH will be recognized as a GC™ controller.
2. In Wii™, GC™ controller (MAGIC PATH) is only workable in GC™ compatible games
or "classic" games, but not workable in Wii™ menu nor Wii™ games.
How to use ?
1. Make sure the GC™ / Wii™ console is turned OFF.
2. Connect MAGIC PATH to GC™ / Wii™ console.
3. Connect a PS™ / PS2™ compatible controller to MAGIC PATH .
4. Turn on the GC™ / Wii™ console, and the PS™ / PS2™ compatible controller will be ready to use.
Configure auto fire mode :
a. Press (L2 + R2 + SELECT) together to enter the auto fire mode, the LED will turn off to indicate that.
b. When the LED is turned off, it is awaiting for a key input. Press a key, and the key is set to auto fire.
c. After (b), the LED will flash to indicate that the process is completed.
d. To disable an auto fired button, just simply do steps (a), (b), (c) again with the auto fired button.