5pcs Timer Ne555p Dip8 Bipolar5pcs Timer NE555P DIP8 BipolarDescription:- This integrated circuit NE555P is one of the most used in the world of electronics for its low cost and high reliability. - NE555P DIP8 Bipol... Read more...
5pcs Timer Ne555p Dip8 Bipolar
5pcs Timer NE555P DIP8 Bipolar
- This integrated circuit NE555P is one of the most used in the world of electronics for its low cost and high reliability.
- NE555P DIP8 Bipolar timer can produce very precise timing pulses (monostable mode) and can also be used as an oscillator (astable mode).
- It consists internally of 23 transistors, 2 diodes and 12 resistors.
- NE555P timer operates with supply voltages from 4.5V to 16V and can handle output currents up to 200mA, a sufficient capacity to directly drive TTL inputs, LEDs, buzzers, relay coils and other components.
- It is associated with a few external components (resistors and capacitors, mainly). NE555P timer can be used to generate pulse trains, timing events and other applications, both analog and digital.
- In the astable mode, the circuit delivers a continuous pulse train and in the monostable mode it delivers a pulse of a certain duration.
- The frequency and width of the pulse are programmed externally using appropriate resistors and capacitors.
- Another important mode of operation is as a pulse width modulator. In this case, the chip operates in monostable mode but the pulse duration is controlled by an external voltage applied to pin 5.
Operating voltage: 4.5v to 16v.
Maximum frequency: 500KHz.
Max. output current: 200mA
Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC.
1 x 5pcs Timer NE555P DIP8 Bipolar
Tags: 5pcs, Timer, NE555P, DIP8, Bipolar timer, ne555p, dip8, bipolar, component, packs